Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oakley GasCans

I went through at least 6 pairs of glasses a year and at around $10 a pair I could have bought five or six pairs of Oakley's by the time I bought my GasCans.

I have owned these glasses for a little over a year now. I tend to have an issue with sunglasses where if they don't fit right across the bridge of my nose my nose starts to hurt and I get migraines. With the Oakley GasCans I don't have this issue. Half the time I forget I am wearing them. I also have a piece of shrapnel in my right eye so bright sun and some overcast causes my eye to hurt like shampoo is in it. With the lenses on the Oakley's I can wear them on the brightest day or even when it is over cast and they work amazing and everything is super clear. The lenses are super easy to replace too you just pop them out and pop the new ones in.

There are also many different color lenses (I am not sure if all the colors below are available for the GasCans) and frames to choose from. (see pictures below)

The durability of these glasses are better then any other glasses I have ever owned. My son has got his little  hands on them many times and quite frequently they end up in my back pack or in the center console of my car and there isn't a scratch on them. For the price I think these glasses are worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment