Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Skatepark review

This is the second park that my son and I have visited so far in the colorado springs area and it is our favorite. If you don't like crowds I would recommend going in the morning probably before 9. between 930 and 10 am is when the crowds start showing up. we have not had any issues the three times that we have gone. (other then smokers and fowl language)

This park has amazing veriaty in the different styles of skating that you can do there. There are 3 bowls one of which has a 17 foot section. There are also two amazing half pipes. I believe one is about 6 foot and I think the other one is around 12 to 15 foot. The majority of the park is set up for street though and the ramps and transitions are pretty intense.

 I will write more on this review later today or tomorrow and try to upload some pictures.

 If you would please leave comments that would be greatly appreciated. I will answer any questions that you may have and if there is anything that you would like me to write about feel free to leave me a comment about that too.



Construction of half pipes. 
(this was the only image I could find of both of them)

Birds eye view of skate park

No comments:

Post a Comment