Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Altitude Sickness

So this last weekend my Son, my wife and I went to the Altitude Cup in Empire Colorado. The Altitude Cup has been put on the last 6 years by a local Mountainboard shop called Altitude Sickness. Though the shop is small and I didn't have a whole lot of time to poke around I was able to get everything that I was looking for. They have a pretty decent selection of shirts from various companies and years  I was able to Pick up an MBS shirt I had never even seen before.

 If you are going to go to Empire to hit the Mountainboard park I would recommend stopping in this shop and checking it out it is a pretty sick shop. The people run it are very nice and they seem to be very knowledgeable in what they do. Plus it is conveniently located up the hill from the park so if you have anything break chances are from what I saw they probably have what yo need to fix your board.

Updated contact info

303 489 7699
        Or
707 884 7929

Store Front

Contact info / Business card

No comments:

Post a Comment