Monday, June 3, 2013

Finally settled , Welcome to Colorado Springs

Just moved to Colorado Springs (Co Spr)  from Spokane Washington a little over a month ago. So far I have had nothing but good experiences since moving. If you love the outdoors and family friendly environments Co Spr is an amazing place to live. The first stop my family and I made down here was the Garden of the Gods. It is an amazing place with paved walking trails, gorgeous landscapes and some pretty amazing looking rock climbing. (I haven't had the time to climb yet)

The newest adventure that my son and I have been going on is exploring the local skate parks. (I will do a separate review on these in another post.) So for now this is all I have to say but I will be trying to add more posts at least once a week. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment