Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sleepy Hollow (Show)

I started watching the new show sleepy hollow. It was better then I expected by far. The show Starts during the Revolutionary War and Ichabod Crane is fighting in the war, he ends up fighting this monstrous man with a black mask on. He shoots the man and the man just gets up and shakes it off so then Ichabod cuts off his head and gets injured in the process. This is where the story got weird Ichabod's wife turns out to be a witch so they do something to him and he crawls out of a hole a in our time something like 150 years later. I thought that this show would be like Once Upon A Time and kind of childish but the writers went the opposite way and actually made it quiet bloody and kind of action packed. I myself liked the show but my sister in law and her husband did not. This show may not be for everyone but it is worth checking out at least the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment