Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Show)

The new Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D  was a pretty good show. I thought that it was going to be like a CW style show like Arrow or Smallville but instead it felt more like a T.V. version of the Avengers movie. The first episode was kind of cool because they talk about the Avengers movie and the super heroes in the movie. It makes it feel like it is an extension of the movie and not just some gimmick. What I am hoping to see in the future of the show would be some cameos of the other marvel super heroes like Spider man, any of the Avengers and maybe even x-men or fantastic four. I would recommend that anyone that liked the avengers give this show a chance. Only the first episode is out so far (the new one comes out tonight) so when I watch more episodes if my opinion has changed at all I will update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment